Dear Morton Patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
Morton’s infection control is the highest priority for our dental department. Morton’s processes are in place to ensure you receive dental care that is safe and comfortable. Morton follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. After evaluating the most current information and published guidelines, we remain confident in our ability to provide dental care in a safe and healthy environment.
We have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Upon entering the building, you will be asked some screening questions and your temperature will be taken.
- A face mask will be required while you are in the waiting area.
- In order to accommodate patients in a socially distant space we will only allow the scheduled patient (and one guardian with a minor) into the dental waiting area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling appointments.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times and the number of patients in the waiting area at any given time.
Thank you for your continued trust in Morton’s Dental Department. To make an appointment please call the office at 918-295-6145. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Calysta Beatty and the Morton Dental Team
The goal of the Dental department is to offer care for optimal oral health through comprehensive and preventative care.
The department provides the following services: complete exams; emergency exams; cleanings and fluoride treatment; composite, amalgam; deep scaling; periodontal therapy; root planning; sealants; stainless steel crowns and nitrous oxide sedation (both for children only) and extractions.
The department can diagnose a patient’s dental needs with greater accuracy with its digital x-ray and electronic medical records system.
Dental services are available at the following locations:
- Main: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Closed for Lunch – 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- To make an appointment, call (918) 295-6145.