Morton accepts commercial insurance, Medicaid (SoonerCare), and Medicare. For uninsured patients, a sliding fee scale* is available. Morton is a designated Marketplace insurance enrollment site.
- Morton has a discount pharmacy, and offers discounts on medical and dental services based on income.
Requirements to enroll as a patient:
- Valid Driver’s License (or a current personal State ID)
- Social Security Card (or ITIN, birth certificate for all household members)
- Insurance ID Card (if available)
*The Sliding Fee Scale is in place to meet the needs of Morton’s uninsured patients, providing reduced costs on medical, dental, and vision services for those who qualify. No one will be denied access to primary health care services regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
Additional Requirements for patient enrollment in sliding fee scale:
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill or lease agreement)
- Proof of Income (recent pay stub, W-2; if self-employed, last year’s tax return or notarized letter from employer